12 mar 2015

Welcome to the world of Vintage!



Ever since I was a little girl I loooooved fashion, I used to organize fashion shows with my 10 year old girlfriends, I'd dress them up, prepare the catwalk and show my looks to the whole family while pretending to shot photos with my fingers.
When I was older I stumbled upon vintage fashion and I fell in love even more! I started searching for second-hand original and unique vintage gems and was shocked at what I was able to find. After I've gathered more of the clothes, I decided to try and sell some of them as a sidejob. I tried a few different shops but Etsy turned out to be the best. Ever since I'm commited to my shop, trying to make it the best it can be, searching for new goodies on a daily basis, updating everything and adding as much stuff as possible :)

Six Vintage Chicks shop was born from passion to fashion. We sell items that are unique, vintage clothes which cannot be found in stores nowadays, second-hand gems from the 20th century, even ones from the 50s.

Our shop features special items, branded shirts, skirts, furs etc. Every item is in good or perfect condition, our clothes come from all around Europe like Italy, France or Germany.

It's a place to see for all the 50s-90s fashion and trends fans out there.
All items are presented on live models in different stylizations to better show the potential of the clothes.

So better start shopping!  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SixVintageChicks

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz